pursuant to current legislation on personal data protection (EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016), Pomara Francesco, as legal representative of Ristor Hotel Srl, data controller, with registered office in Via Vittorio Veneto 84, 95040 San Michele of Ganzaria, Italy, wishes to inform you that the processing of your personal data is carried out correctly and transparently, for legitimate purposes and protecting your privacy and your rights.
The treatments are also carried out with the aid of IT tools for the following purposes:
- Acquire and confirm your booking of accommodation services and ancillary services, and to provide the services requested. Since these are necessary treatments for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, its consent is not required, except in the case in which particular, so-called sensitive data are given. In case of refusal to provide personal data, we will not be able to confirm the reservation or provide the requested services. The processing will cease upon departure, but some of your personal data may or may continue to be processed for the purposes and with the methods indicated in the following points;
- Fulfill the obligation provided for by the “Consolidated Law on Public Security Laws” (article 109 RD 18.6.1931 No. 773) that requires us to communicate to the Police Headquarters, for purposes of public security, the personalities of clients accommodated according to the procedures established by Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). The provision of data is mandatory and does not require its consent, and in case of refusal to provide it we will not be able to host it in our facility. The data acquired for this purpose are not stored by us, unless you provide us with the consent to keep in order to receive in the future, at the address indicated by you, our newsletter / periodical information on our rates and special offers, must provide us with appropriate consent. However, at any time, it may revoke this consent, as indicated in the private policy.
- Fulfill the current administrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes, the processing is carried out without the need to acquire his consent. The data are processed by us and by our representatives, and are communicated outside only in compliance with legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the above-mentioned obligations, we will not be able to provide the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are stored by us for the time provided for by the respective regulations (10 years, and even more in the case of tax assessments);
- To speed up the registration procedures in case of your subsequent stays at our facility. For this purpose, after obtaining its revocable consent at any time, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 24 months and will be used when you will be our guest again for the purposes referred to in the previous points;
- Perform the function of receiving messages and phone calls addressed to her during her stay. For this purpose, your consent is required. You can withdraw your consent at any time. The treatment will cease at its departure anyway;
- To send you communications regarding satisfaction questionnaires or promotional offers and updates on rates and dedicated offers. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 24 months and will not be disclosed to third parties. You can withdraw your consent at any time;
- For the purposes of protecting people, property and corporate assets through a video surveillance system of some areas of the structure, identifiable by the presence of appropriate signs. For this treatment, your consent is not required, as it pursues our legitimate interest in protecting people and property with respect to possible aggressions, thefts, robberies, damage, acts of vandalism and for purposes of fire prevention and job security. The recorded images are deleted after 24 hours, except holidays or other cases of closure of the exercise, and in any case not more than a week. They are not the object of communication to third parties, except in cases where it is necessary to adhere to a specific investigation request by the judicial or judicial police authorities.
We also wish to inform you that the European Regulation recognizes certain rights, including the right of access and rectification, or cancellation or limitation or opposition to processing, as well as the right to data portability, if and as applicable (articles from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016). It can also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in accordance with the procedures established by current legislation.
Francesco Pomara – firstname.lastname@example.org – +39 0933976976